Pamela L. Andes is a partner in the firm's Orange County office. She has worked on a wide range of complex environmental and real estate projects. Pam's broad-based real estate experience coupled with her specialized focus on environmental law makes her uniquely qualified to work on challenging, environmentally impacted projects from the initial acquisition due diligence and contract negotiation, through insuring, financing and leasing these sites, redeveloping them and ultimately selling them as income investments. Pam has more than 25 years of experience working with environmental agencies and guiding the work of environmental consultants, litigation experts and public relations consultants on sites challenged with soil, soil vapor and groundwater contamination.
- Orange County Women's Leadership Roundtable, Founding Member
- Orange County Bar Association
- Professional Environmental Marketing Association
- Industrial Environmental Coalition of Orange County
- State Bar of California, Environmental Law and Real Property Sections
- Recognized by Chambers USA as one of the Leading Lawyers in California in Environmental Law (2013 - 2016)
- Selected for inclusion in Southern California Super Lawyers (2004, 2006 - 2013)
- Named among the Top Women Attorneys in Southern California by Super Lawyers (2013)
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of Environmental Law (2010 - 2017)
- Recognized in Top Rated Lawyers-AV® Preeminent™ Guide to Land Use and Zoning (2013)
- Selected as one of Real Estate Southern California's Women of Influence (2008, 2009)
- Real Estate Southern California named Pam among the "Most Powerful Women in Commercial Real Estate" (2005, 2004)
- Martindale AV Rated
- Recognized in Top Rated Lawyers-AV® Preeminent™ Guide to Energy, Environmental & Natural Resources Law (2012)
Pam graduated from University of Southern California with a B.S. in business administration, magna cum laude, and received her J.D. from Loyola Law School, where she graduated second in her class, magna cum laude, and a member of the Order of the Coif.