Brian R. Bauer is senior counsel in the firm's Orange County office, where he is a member of the Litigation Practice Group.
Brian's practice is concentrated in civil litigation, with a particular focus on real estate disputes, including disputes over real estate purchase agreements, lease agreements and construction contracts. These matters have involved a wide range of issues such as option rights and rights of first refusal, common area issues, use restrictions, termination rights, operating covenants, property damage claims, and indemnity issues.
Brian has successfully represented numerous high-profile clients, including land developers, national retailers, financial institutions, telecommunications companies and government entities.
- California State Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers–Rising Stars Edition (2009)
Brian received his J.D. from the USC Gould School of Law in 2005, where he was honored with the Order of the Coif. He received his B.A. in history, cum laude, from the University of California, Irvine, in 2001.
During law school, Brian served as a judicial extern to the Honorable John E. Ryan, Chief Judge of the U.S. Bankruptcy Appellate Panel of the Ninth Circuit.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- All California state courts