Roger S. Mertz is a partner in the firm's San Francisco office. He is engaged in a general corporate practice advising clients on matters related to mergers and acquisitions, public and private securities offerings, joint ventures, general business agreements and international transactions. He represents clients in diverse fields such as e-commerce, medical equipment, software development, natural resources, consumer products, publishing, hospitality, real estate finance and financial services.
- Hoover Institution, Stanford University, Board of Overseers
- San Mateo County Civil Grand Jury, member
- Hillsborough School Foundation, director
- Town of Hillsborough Housing Element Plan Commission, member
- Hillsborough Concours, volunteer
- SonomaWest Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq) (1998-2005; Chairman and CEO, 2001-2005)
- Ribar-Cox Timber Management Company (2009 - present)
Roger received his B.A. in 1966 from Stanford University, B.A. and his J.D. from USC Gould School of Law in 1969.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California.