Matthew J. Ertman is located in our Los Angeles and San Francisco offices. Matthew co-chairs the firm’s Investment Management Group and has a broad corporate and securities practice with clients across numerous industries, emphasizing investment fund formation and corporate transactional work, including private and public offerings of equity and debt, mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and joint ventures.
Matthew has advised clients in the formation and capitalization of several billion dollars in investment funds, the acquisition of professional sports franchises, the acquisition, financing and disposition of film slates and television shows, and investments in beverage, restaurant, hotel and other hospitality companies.
- Los Angeles Ronald McDonald House, Board of Trustees former member
- Selected for inclusion in Southern California Rising Stars by Super Lawyers Magazine (2006 - 2008, 2010 - 2014)
- Fundraiser of the Year, Los Angeles Ronald McDonald House (2010)
- Named by Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the 40 most prominent dealmakers in Los Angeles
- Received 40 Under 40 West M&A Advisor Recognition Award (2012)
Matthew received his B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of Redlands and received his J.D. from Loyola Law School.
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California