Michael S. Greger is a partner in the firm's Orange County office. His practice concentrates on bankruptcy and creditors' rights law and associated litigation. He has represented secured creditors in virtually all aspects of bankruptcy and state court litigation, including judicial and non-judicial foreclosures, receiverships, in and out-of-court workouts, cramdown and relief from stay litigation, and lender liability trials. In addition, he has represented debtors in possession, trustees, examiners and creditors' committees in a wide variety of bankruptcy matters.
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Orange County Bar Association
- Los Angeles and Orange County Bankruptcy Forums
- California Receivers Forum
- Financial Lawyers Conference
- Orange County Bar Association, Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section
Mike received his B.A. from California State University, Fullerton, in 1988. He earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from Southwestern School of Law in 1991.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California