Peter A. Griffin is a litigation associate in the firm's Los Angeles office. Peter's practice includes all aspects of business and real estate litigation, including disputes between partners, shareholders and corporate directors/officers, commercial landlords and tenants, and buyers and sellers of real estate. Peter also has experience with federal receiverships, labor and employment, and construction matters. Peter has experience in motion preparation and drafting, as well as all aspects of civil discovery, including depositions, written discovery, and resolution of discovery disputes.
Peter was previously a summer associate at Allen Matkins. Prior to joining Allen Matkins, Peter served as a summer intern in the legal and business affairs department at Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., and as a summer associate with a bicoastal full service law firm. Before attending law school, Peter had a successful career in the technology industry.
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- John M. Langston Bar Association
Peter received his B.A. in political science with a minor in communication from Stanford University, where he also played on the football team. Peter received his J.D. from UCLA School of Law with a specialization in business law and policy.
- All California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California