Nancy Lundeen is a partner in our San Francisco office with a diverse real estate practice. She is skilled in the full range of real estate transactions, including the purchase and sale of real estate, real estate finance, commercial leasing (including office, retail and industrial leasing), and loan workouts. Nancy's clients range from large institutional clients to small companies, and include purchasers and sellers, lenders and borrowers, and landlords and tenants. She has represented such companies as Clinton Reilly Holdings, The Empire Group, First Republic Bank, Kinokuniya Book Stores of America, Lennar Commercial, Littler Mendelson, Meridian Pacific, Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, Monahan Pacific Corporation, New York Life Insurance Company, Rialto Capital Management, and Young's Market Company.
Nancy served as a panelist for the annual CEB course on Recent Developments in Real Property Law from 2001 - 2012.
- CREW San Francisco, Past President
- Women In Real Estate (WIRE), Past President
- State Bar of California, Real Property Law and Business Law Section, member
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Real Property Law and Business Section, member
- American Arbitration Association, Commercial Panel, member (1992-2011)
- State Bar of California, Co-Chair of the Real Property Section, Real Estate Finance Subsection (2000-2005)
- Named to Real Estate Forum’s Women of Influence (2016)
- Selected for the Northern California Real Estate Women of Influence Hall of Fame (2013)
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of Real Estate Law (2013 - 2017)
- Selected for inclusion to Legal Leader’s San Francisco's Women Leaders in the Law (2014)
- Selected for inclusion in Northern California Super Lawyers (2006, 2009 - 2016)
- Selected as a Northern California Real Estate Women of Influence Honoree (2009 and 2011)
Nancy received her B.A., with distinction, from Stanford University, Phi Beta Kappa, in 1975 and her J.D. from Stanford Law School in 1978.