Richard C. Mallory is a founding partner of the firm, resident in the San Francisco and Los Angeles offices. His practice focuses on office, industrial and retail leases. He represents landlords and tenants in a broad range of leasing issues.
Rick is a frequent speaker at real estate industry seminars and conventions throughout the country, and has published many articles on the subject of commercial leasing. Rick has served as Chair and as a Speaker at each of PLI's Annual Commercial Real Estate Leasing Institutes for the last 17 years and as an Advisory Board Member and Speaker for the last 15 years at the Georgetown Law Center Advanced Commercial Leasing Institute.
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers, Board of Governors (2015 - 2017)
- Stanford Real Estate Council (SREC)
- Georgetown Law Center's Advanced Commercial Leasing Institute, Advisory Board Member
- PLI, Advisory Board Member
- Lambda Alpha International
- CoreNet Global
- Recognized as a leading lawyer in California real estate in Chambers & Partners USA (1999 - 2015)
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of Real Estate Law (1989 - 2017)
- Selected for inclusion in Northern California Super Lawyers (2004 - 2016)
- Selected for inclusion in Southern California Super Lawyers (2017)
- Selected for inclusion in Northern California Super Lawyers list of the Top 100 Northern California attorneys (2006, 2009 - 2012)
Rick received his B.S. from the University of Southern California in 1966 and J.D. from Stanford Law School in 1969.