Allen Matkins aviation attorneys advise clients on all aspects of land use, environmental, administrative and corporate components of aviation law. These projects benefit from our experience in corporate and environmental law, and our political insight and relationships.
Our experience includes the following:
- Assisting in resolving complex issues of on-airport gate and runway configurations, which are impacted by the use of the airport
- Providing innovative and comprehensive strategies in government procurements, including pre-bid meetings, performance bonds compliance, DBE/MBE issues and contract negotiations
- Advising on the terms and conditions of contractual agreements between public agencies, private contractors and operators
- Assisting in handling a variety of environmental matters
- Providing entitlement planning and strategies relating to the regulatory approval of projects, site development, compliance with local regulations and CEQA/NEPA
- Advising in merger, acquisition and corporate activities including joint ventures, corporate and project acquisitions and dispositions, and general strategic planning